Nicole Grinnell has over 15 years of experience as a Corporate Executive Assistant and Liz Goddard transitioned her career from Human Resource Director for one of Atlanta’s fastest growing companies. In 2017, they brought their vision to life and co-founded the virtual assistant company, CC:MyAdmin.
CC:MyAdmin focuses on providing executive level support to small business owners and entrepreneurs at a price point and availability that allows their business to grow. Liz, Nicole, and their team are here to make your business run smoothly by taking non revenue producing tasks off your plate so you can focus on the bigger picture of growing your business.
Liz and Nicole join John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to explain how a CC:MyAdmin virtual assistant will help elevate your real estate business.
Five Key Points:
- Outsource the tasks you don’t want to do and stay focused on the big picture.
- Social media is necessary for modern business. People want to see what is happening now.
- You can increase or decrease your VA hours as your needs change. Investors are encouraged to engage CC:MyAdmin before they buy their 1stproperty.
- Virtual Assistants have a wide range of skills; cold calling, lead generation, book keeping, social media, etc… all to help your real estate investing business.
- You can do anything but you can’t do everything. Find someone to delegate and outsource to so you don’t burn out.
- Tim Tebow
- Peyton Manning
- Be present when you need to be present.
- Know when you’re most productive and put what’s most important in that block of time.
Reach Out to Liz and Nicole:
Thank you Liz and Nicole for taking the time to share how CC:MyAdmin can add value in the real estate world.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019