Engelo Rumora, aka the “Real Estate Dingo” is an Australian native, former professional soccer player, uber successful property investor, motivational speaker and serial entrepreneur. Engelo has been involved in over 500 Real Estate deals equating to over $50 million worth of transactions. He also runs 5 businesses and gives homes to those in need. You can learn more in his upcoming book “The Raw Truth to Success in Real Estate”
Engelo Rumora joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to take us on his journey from sweeping floors in Australia to running several successful businesses in Kansas City and Ohio. Learning from his professional soccer career, there is nothing that you can’t do!
Five Key Points:
- There is no such thing as an overnight success. You will go through hard times, but if you want to start your journey, all good things take time.
- Do not get caught up in fancy seminars or online schemes.
- One property does not create financial freedom. You have to work hard and accumulate enough cash to give yourself the best possible chance of success in the real estate market.
- Figure out where and what you can do. Go into a market where the numbers do work. The investment comes down to the cash flow.
- You have to start! Nothing beats experience, practice, getting your hand dirty, and figuring out what went wrong and learning from your mistakes.
- Show up every single day. Don’t stop showing up.
Reach Out to Engelo Rumora:
Thank you Engelo Rumora for taking the time to talk about your journey and success with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019