Chris Prefontaine has been in the real estate game for 25+ years and is a two-time Amazon best-selling author of “Real Estate On Your Terms” and “The New Rules of Real Estate Investing”.
Chris is a big advocate of constant and continuing education. He participates annually in high-end mastermind groups and boot camps and invests in private mentors in order to stay competitive in the ever-changing real estate market.
Chris and his family/team have participated in over $80 million in real estate transactions as a group. The team currently focuses on purchasing homes via Lease/Purchase or Owner financing with sellers and helping buyers gain the time they need for credit enhancement, mortgage qualifying seasoning, or down payment build up. The team believes in win/win relationships and strives to structure deals for both seller and buyer to achieve favorable outcomes.
Chris Prefontaine joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to talk about helping out, adding value, and solving problems.
- People need help right now and this is an opportunity for a win/win.
- Terms business: buy only lease purchase and owner financing. Terms means the buyer doesn’t need a bank right away.
- Success does not happen overnight. You have to work through hard times and change in order to find success on the other side.
- New investors: find someone who has gone through 1-2 economic cycles, is currently doing exactly what you want to do and start digging in for free before you decide to fully commit (YouTube, webinar).
- Know what your goals are and what you are willing to put in.
- Routine is good no matter what. Work out, meditate, or journal. Start your day intentionally.
- Real Estate On Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash Or Credit – Chris Prefontaine
- Book: www.freeSRECbook.com
Reach Out to Chris Prefontaine
Thank you Chris for taking the time to share how you navigate difficult times with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020