There is no such thing as an overnight sensation
Gino Barbaro is an entrepreneur and real estate investor. Gino and his partner Jake Stenziano, co-founded Jake & Gino, LLC, a real estate educational company that provides real estate training and coaching for investors. He has over 15 years experience in the real estate industry, owns and manages 900 units valued over $51 million and is the best-selling author of Wheelbarrow Profits.
Gino spent 25 years running a pizza restaurant prior to pivoting into a successful career as a real estate investor. The pizza shop taught him how to manage a small business and that experience allowed Gino to identify the perfect partner and build a portfolio apartment communities.
In this episode of the Real Estate Locker Room, Gino talks about his life before he became a real estate investor and how the business lessons that he learned running a small pizza restaurant helped him build a multifamily real estate company.
Gino shares how he and his partner Jake met and how they entered the apartment building market. Take notes as Gino discloses all of his trade secrets to successful multi-family investing. You will learn the importance of building rapport and establishing networks in the real estate industry and why there’s no such thing as an overnight sensation.
Five Key Points:
- Real estate is a relationship-based business.
- Once you know the reason why, start looking for mentors. Follow their roadmap and learn the ins and outs of the multifamily industry.
- Nobody is an overnight sensation; they grind, they work, they miss important events to get to where they are.
- A mentor is such an important team member because they guide and oversee the business from a wider perspective.
- Acting as a sub syndicator allows you to raise money for somebody else’s deal.
- Surround yourself with like-minded individuals and join mastermind groups to achieve more success in your industry.
Reach Out to Gino Barbaro:
Thank you Gino for taking the time to share your thoughts on how to successfully build a multifamily real estate business.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at http://www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2018