No team equals “no chance” in any business
Jack’s been a driven entrepreneur since his freshman year in college. He powered through a tough start in the nutrition supplement industry and established a multimillion-dollar business before he walked at graduation.
When the oil market tanked, Jack decided that it was time to start investing the income from his business in real estate and multiply his passive income. 90 days and 100 hours of podcasts gave him a level of comfort to get started in the real estate game. Jack actively recruited his team and was able to scale his real estate holdings to 70 plus doors in less than two years.
Jack was able to add value to his existing business network by offering opportunities in real estate and founded High Returns Real Estate to help other people become successful in the industry.
Jack’s advice for winning more to keep your word and treat everyone with integrity.
5 Key Points:
- Entrepreneurs solve problem and that is why you are paid. The more problems that you solve, the more value you create in the market place.
- There are no limitations – the only limitation is your resourcefulness
- No team = no chance in any business
- All wealthy people have multiple streams of income. Create passive income and cash flow.
- Build a network of people who know, like and trust you.
Favorite athlete(s): Michael Jordan & Bernie Kosar
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- The Five Levels of Leadership by John Maxwell
Favorite quote: “85% of joy in life comes from relationships” by Brian Tracy
Thank you Jack for taking some time out to share your story and business insights with us.
Connect with Jack by visiting his website, highreturnrealestate.com
Listen to all of the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at http://www.johncarneyonlie.com
© John Carney 2017