As a St. Louis native, Phillip’s passion is cheering on the Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey teams. When he’s not watching sports or with his family, Phillip is helping other families solve big problems. He started his career as a home builder and developer and transitioned to buying houses from seniors or the adult children.
Over the last 22 years, Phillip has bought hundreds of houses and has a passion for working with families; his sellers love him! There isn’t much he hasn’t seen, so creativity and care are his go-to when it comes to buying houses and helping families solve some of their biggest problems. His entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to making the home selling process easier for seniors led him to create the nationwide network of Mom’s House Certified Buyers.
Phillip has two young sons, Drake and Sterling, and a super wife, Melissa, who is all he could have ever dreamed of. (Well, except maybe his lifelong dream to one day own the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team. #baseballnut) He is an avid tennis player and also loves playing hockey with his two boys. Phillip volunteers for multiple charities, including Brace for IMPACT 46, an organization that supports youth programming in both St. Louis and Haiti, and Special Spaces, which builds custom rooms for terminally ill children suffering from cancer.
Phillip Vincent joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to discuss investing in real estate and how to help as many people as you can.
- Real Estate investing is about collaboration and building your team.
- Mom’s House: A trusted group of investors. The Senior living industry is about trust and collaboration during a stressful time. You have to build trust in this industry to be successful.
- Senior living investments is solving problems for the senior living industry and taking the burden off the family.
- Senior living is recession proof.
- People to work within the senior community: Proprietor, Director, Finance Director, Marketing Person, Social Worker, Placement Agent, Aid and Attendance Benefits, & Elder Care Lawyer.
- Understand leverage. Find someone who is already doing what you want to do and learn from them.
Reach Out to Phillip Vincent
Thank you, Phillip Vincent for taking the time to share senior living investing with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020