Hamza Ali is the Founder and CEO of Gray Spear Capital with an investment portfolio of over $50M multi family assets in Texas. His career spans 15 years in strategic investment, real estate development and mentoring.
Hamza immigrated to the United States from Dubai and started his real estate business in Houston, Texas. He started small and worked his way to the multi family asset class. Hamza is passionate about sharing his knowledge and experience with young entrepreneurs who are looking to get started in the real estate business.
Hamza Ali joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to discuss networking and finding your solution with your team.
- Take action. This is how you will find your future partners.
- Network! Attend real estate industry events and talk to people in the business.
- Other investors will help you find your creative solutions. Your team will support you to help you achieve your goals.
- Meet the people you will require to build your professional team.
- Look at the bigger picture. Find your opportunity to make a name for yourself. Sometimes, that looks like a branding venture vs a profitable venture.
- Diego Maradona
- Surround yourself with the right people.
Reach Out to Hamza Ali
Thank you, Hamza, for taking the time to share how you discover opportunity with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020