Catching the Right Wave.
Jeffrey Brogger is a pioneer in the real estate technology space and the Founder of both STEEZY.Digital and RealNurture.io. He started his career as the Sales Manager at VECTOR/CUTCO, before moving on to head marketing at Redwood Empire and ultimately founding the two real estate technology companies that he is running today.
Driven by a mission to empower 100,000 Realtors with technology, Jeffrey is best known for his role as a National TV Talk Show Host on Real Men of Real Estate and has been featured on prestigious podcasts such as Pat Hiban’s Real Estate Rockstars.
Jeffrey Brogger joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to discuss online lead generations and how to keep up with changing technology.
- If you chase every wave, you will catch none. Remain focused and have patience.
- The goal is to generate qualified sales conversations through social media.
- Mobile first marketing: SMS text and Facebook Messenger allow for higher open rates.
- Bite size content is important for allowing people to engage and increase your lead score.
- On boarding is a process that takes time. Jeff recommends a concierge to help with you with on boarding.
- Know your strengths. Play to your strengths. There is a person out there who will do the things you hate, do it better than you and love it.
Reach Out to Jeffrey Brogger
Thank you Jeffrey for taking the time to share how to use technology to amplify your online presence and accelerate your lead generation.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
Connect with John Carney
© John Carney 2020
No team equals “no chance” in any business
With over $1 Million in sales by the age of 21, earning a “C” in marketing class didn’t make sense to Jack Gibson.
Jack’s been a driven entrepreneur since his freshman year in college. He powered through a tough start in the nutrition supplement industry and established a multimillion-dollar business before he walked at graduation.
When the oil market tanked, Jack decided that it was time to start investing the income from his business in real estate and multiply his passive income. 90 days and 100 hours of podcasts gave him a level of comfort to get started in the real estate game. Jack actively recruited his team and was able to scale his real estate holdings to 70 plus doors in less than two years.
Jack was able to add value to his existing business network by offering opportunities in real estate and founded High Returns Real Estate to help other people become successful in the industry.
Jack’s advice for winning more to keep your word and treat everyone with integrity.
5 Key Points:
- Entrepreneurs solve problem and that is why you are paid. The more problems that you solve, the more value you create in the market place.
- There are no limitations – the only limitation is your resourcefulness
- No team = no chance in any business
- All wealthy people have multiple streams of income. Create passive income and cash flow.
- Build a network of people who know, like and trust you.
Favorite athlete(s): Michael Jordan & Bernie Kosar
Favorite quote: “85% of joy in life comes from relationships” by Brian Tracy
Thank you Jack for taking some time out to share your story and business insights with us.
Connect with Jack by visiting his website, highreturnrealestate.com
Listen to all of the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at http://www.johncarneyonlie.com
Connect with John Carney
© John Carney 2017