Kevin Dhillon started his real estate investing career in 2006, with a single-family home in Melbourne, Australia. He relocated to the United States in 2011 with his wife where they continued to expand their real estate portfolio.
Kevin’s passion for wealth creation through real estate allowed him to quit this job while still in his 20s and focus on investing full-time. His holdings include multifamily apartment communities, mobile home communities and triple net retail shopping centers across the USA in addition to residential and commercial real estate in Australia. Currently based in Singapore, Kevin is continually growing and expanding his property portfolio with like-minded investors through syndicated projects in the US.
Kevin Dhillon joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to help others put their idle capital to use by investing in cash flowing US real estate.
Five Key Points:
- Go for something that will allow you to create momentum. Co-owning or co-investing may better align your incentives. This model allows other people to bring their investments to you.
- You need a great management team.
- Asset selection and asset type are just as important as selecting the right team. Quality over quantity.
- The type of asset will decide how close you need to be. Factories, retail spaces, or offices are easier to manage from a distance.
- Daily routine to stay focused: Prayer, splitting time being with family or working and work hard.
- Ayrton Senna– Formula One driver
- Look for the arbitrage play.
Reach Out to Kevin Dhillon:
Thank you, Kevin Dhillon, for taking the time to discuss managing a global portfolio with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019