Catching the Right Wave.
Jeffrey Brogger is a pioneer in the real estate technology space and the Founder of both STEEZY.Digital and RealNurture.io. He started his career as the Sales Manager at VECTOR/CUTCO, before moving on to head marketing at Redwood Empire and ultimately founding the two real estate technology companies that he is running today.
Driven by a mission to empower 100,000 Realtors with technology, Jeffrey is best known for his role as a National TV Talk Show Host on Real Men of Real Estate and has been featured on prestigious podcasts such as Pat Hiban’s Real Estate Rockstars.
Jeffrey Brogger joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to discuss online lead generations and how to keep up with changing technology.
- If you chase every wave, you will catch none. Remain focused and have patience.
- The goal is to generate qualified sales conversations through social media.
- Mobile first marketing: SMS text and Facebook Messenger allow for higher open rates.
- Bite size content is important for allowing people to engage and increase your lead score.
- On boarding is a process that takes time. Jeff recommends a concierge to help with you with on boarding.
- Know your strengths. Play to your strengths. There is a person out there who will do the things you hate, do it better than you and love it.
Reach Out to Jeffrey Brogger
Thank you Jeffrey for taking the time to share how to use technology to amplify your online presence and accelerate your lead generation.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
Connect with John Carney
© John Carney 2020
How to find sellers in any real estate market
Tom Cafarella is a real estate investor, coach and the owner of Ocean City Development, a real estate firm that puts the needs of their clients first. Before becoming a real estate investor, Tom was on track to becoming a doctor, a profession he chose because it was the most lucrative at the time.
Tom was focused on completing his medical degree when he picked up Robert Kiyosaki’s “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” audio book. He realized that his career path in medicine wasn’t the right fit for him. Tom quickly pivoted, changed degrees and turned his attention to business and accounting. His post college accounting career path was short lived when he was fired for daydreaming (researching real estate). Tom jumped into the real estate game and began taking massive action to make ends meet.
In this episode, Tom shares the story about his entrepreneur’s journey into the real estate industry and the many obstacles that he had to overcome along the way. He drills into why it’s important to do what you love and why you shouldn’t lie to yourself when it comes to choosing a career. Tom reveals his tricks to finding qualified sellers as well as provides examples of how to always stay one step ahead of the competition.
Three Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Lead Generation
- Mailers – Be consistent. 3000 to 10,000 letters to get that one big deal.
- Cold Callings – Build a list and continue to call your database.
- Internet – Google pay-per-click and Facebook adds. Hire a professional.
Five Key Points:
- The harder the task, the less competition you will have.
- The first step in a new venture is always the hardest.
- Our number one job as investors is to find opportunities and take advantage of them.
- There’s no direct career path to real estate investing and that is why guidance from a mentor is necessary.
- Most new investors make the mistake of having a preconceived notion of what it should take to get a good deal
- Prioritize your time and complete the hardest task for the day first.
Reach Out to Tom Cafarella:
Thank you Tom for taking the time to share your expertise on finding properties ahead of the competition.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at http://www.johncarneyonline.com
Connect with John Carney
© John Carney 2018