Bruce Mack, owner and founder of Platinum Financing Group (additionally Platinum Trust Group), knows that his funding options and asset protection programs are the perfect solution for all business owners to achieve complete financial freedom. As a licensed financial advisor and former owner of a licensed and bonded credit repair company, Bruce empowers small business growth through customized funding options, including lines of credit, corporate credit building programs, and more. He’s especially passionate about educating clients on asset protection and the tax mitigation benefits of his unique, specialized Business Trust.
Bruce Mack joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room and shares his expertise on how to help you find the right funding option for your business. Tune in and learn how to protect your assets and mitigate your taxes.
Five Key Points:
- Preparation is everything. If you don’t plan to succeed, then you’re planning to fail.
- Envision and look at and think about your goals every day. This is a perfect way to make your dreams to become a reality.
- Two big needs of real estate investors are 1) getting the money and 2) keeping the money. Asset protection is very important.
- Single Member LLC or Partner LLC can be pierced and are not your saving grace. You need to focus on protection.
- Get a specialized type of trust that has unyielding asset protection and tax mitigation. If you are a “dealer” you will have to pay an unemployment tax. However, if you sell the assets to your trust, you cannot be cast as a “dealer”.
- Rudy Ruettier
- If you are not passionate about something or you don’t love it, move on. Find something that is your passion and then absolutely focus on it. Don’t let anyone dissuade you and steal your dream.
Reach Out to Bruce Mack:
Thank you Bruce Mack for taking the time to share your expert financial advice with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019