Dr. Adam Gower is a seasoned real estate pro and the author of Leader of the Crowd. His real estate career began in 1982 while working for an electrician pulling wires and crawling around in basements and attics in San Diego. Adam took an interest in real estate finance and started raising money for a developer. He successfully raised over $30 million in equity (1980’s dollars) and invested it all in developing hundreds of units in California.
Dr. Gower has built one of the best-of-class digital marketing platforms for real estate developers for that they are able to syndicate their deal equity online. Each system is customized to a unique offering and by digitizing existing investment solicitation processes; one can automate their capital raising efforts while remaining focused on sourcing deals and building projects.
Dr. Adam Gower joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to discuss how to invest your money in real estate.
- You can get your hands dirty and buy physical real estate or act as a passive investor with those who get their hands dirty.
- Now is a good time to “keep the powder dry”, keep an eye on the market and do not succumb to the temptation of thinking everyone is making money in real estate.
- Get familiar and identify the sponsors who are out there, see how they are educating investors and be patient.
- You must have low debt. Debt will whip out any deal.
- You must have a presence on social media, make connections and educate prospects with a narrative. This will make you stand out and put you ahead of the crowd.
- Football – “The round ball football”
- Manchester City – England
- Leader of the Crowd
- Winning Through Intimidation: How to Be the Victor, Not the Victim, in Business and in Life
- You get what you pay for.
- Be careful what you put your name to.
- Leader of the Crowd– Dr. Adam Gower
Reach Out to Dr. Adam Gower
Thank you, Dr. Adam Gower, for taking the time to share real estate cycles and investments with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020