JC 055: Surviving Multiple Market Cycles with Lee Kearney
Embrace technology or get crushed
Lee Kearney is an investor and owner of Flip Your Income, a real estate company that provides services and mentorship for newbie and veterans in the industry. Lee has bought and sold over 7,000 properties in the last 14 years and is regarded as the go-to guy when it comes to leveraging market cycles.
Lee joins me today in the Locker Room to share what it takes to survive not just one, but almost every market cycle that you will face in your career. He explains how embracing technology is the biggest step forward to scaling your business and how innovation will improve your team. Lee dives into why focusing on a few select niches in this market is critical to a company’s success. Turn up the volume so that you don’t miss Lee’s advice regarding noise and facts, especially when it comes to market cycles and crashes.
Five Key Points:
- Making money is cool, but you have to consider taking risk off the table too.
- Affordability is going down because rates and prices are going up.
- Make the money, get it passive, and keep the government away from it.
- The common mistake in rehabbing is doing it in the wrong order.
- A leader’s job is to make use of tools / technology that will improve the team’s performance.
- Conor McGregor, UFC Fighter
- Michael Jordan, NBA Basketball Legend
- Alex Rodriguez, MLB Baseball Superstar
- Cycling, Running, Golf, Gaelic Football, Field Hockey, and Soccer
- Tools of the Titans by Tim Ferris
- Most successful people have a morning routine which serves as their warm-up for the real thing.
Reach Out to Lee Kearney:
Thank you Lee for for taking the time to share your expert advice on how to succeed in any market cycle.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2018