Keir Weimer has a passion for taking early-stage ideas to market and growing teams, cultures, and businesses around them. Despite his success today, Keir’s journey was anything but easy. At the age of 23, he was convicted of vehicular manslaughter after causing a tragic boating accident that killed his friend. Keir had to overcome life struggles and decided to become an entrepreneur.
Today, Keir is an internationally recognized, luxury real estate agent and team leader. He is also a successful real estate and lifestyle entrepreneur, having founded and grown several 7-figure businesses in the areas of luxury brokerage, investment, hospitality development, and now a multimedia company. Keir is considered an expert in these areas and has broken free from adversity with his unique life story. His success has been featured in major global media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Bloomberg, and Sotheby’s International Realty.
Keir Weimer joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room and discusses pulling yourself up from your bootstraps and learning how to list luxury properties.
- You will accomplish great things when you put your mind to something, create a mental road map, and are patient.
- Find your circle of support. Never give up on the vision and persevere until you reach it. Write it out, make it part of your daily routine, be accountable for it, and get to work
- In order to be successful, you must be willing to work through the obstacles and setbacks.
- Don’t be intimidated by big challenges. Try, don’t stop just because you don’t have experience. Build a vision, build a strategy that supports the vision, and take a calculated risk.
- Tips for getting started in real estate:
- Chart out a vision if you want to get started.
- Know your skillset.
- Find the people with the expertise you need.
- Work with mentors.
- Personal growth tip: Schedule time to be creative.
- “Don’t count time. Make time count.” – Mark Weimer
Reach Out to Keir Weimer
Thank you, Keir, for taking the time to share your story and life advice with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020