JC 081: Charging into the Mindset of a Real Estate Investing with Rod Khleif
Rod Khleif is a passionate real estate investor who has owned and managed over 2,000 properties. As an accomplished entrepreneur, Rod has built several successful multimillion-dollar businesses.
Rod has combined his passion for real estate investing with his personal philosophies of goal setting, envisioning and manifesting success to become one of America’s top real estate investing professionals and teachers. He shares his techniques at his boot camp, podcast and website to help others achieve the right mindset to achieve high level success.
Rod Khleif joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to dive into the mindset required to learn from mistakes and allow failures to fuel your goals.
Five Key Points:
- Clarity is power – Know exactly what you want and why you want it.
- A goal is not a goal until it is measurable. Put a time limit on each goal you make. Pick your number one goal and your top three one year goals, write down why it is a mustto achieve them and the regrets you will have if you don’t.
- Visualize what you want daily to give your brain direction.
- Everything starts from a place of gratitude. Never achieve a big goal without having another goal behind it.
- Success without giving back is not success. Give back what you can now! Don’t wait until you reach your goals.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- Think and Grow Rich: The Original, an Official Publication of The Napoleon Hill Foundation
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
- Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life’s Work
- Education and implementation.
Reach Out to Rod Khleif
- The Lifetime CashFlow Podcast
- Phone: 941.225.8477
Thank you Rod for taking the time to show us how to get into the right mindset to achieve and visualize goals with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more