JC 079: Your Real Estate Portfolio in Your Pocket with Minesh Bhindi
Minesh Bhindi has been a real estate investor since he was sixteen years old. He has leveraged his experience and knowledge to consistently achieve massive real estate success.Minesh and his father are the pioneers of a unique no-money down real estate transaction process in the UK. By eighteen, Minesh had completed his first independent real estate deal for three flats in the heart of London’s financial district, which netted him a cash-back on purchase of £68,000 and £250,000 in equity.
Minesh has built three companies to help investors implement the strategies that he has learned and successfully applied to acquire real estate, stocks, and gold and silver as income-generating assets.
Minesh Bhindi joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to help us understand REITs and how to use them.
Five Key Points:
- The more you are prepared to walk away from a deal, the more it seems to chase you. The more real estate deals you have, the less attached you will feel to one particular deal. When you take the timidness out of your negotiation, it gives clarity to all of the parties involved.
- Diversify your real estate portfolio! Your investment doesn’t have to be a large multitude of physical properties. You can diversify in stocks and REITs and manage your real estate portfolio from your phone.
- Invest in REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts) that are managed by proven experts that give investors a double layer of protection.
- Real estate is a great vehicle for investing. If you invest correctly, your investments will bear fruit. You need to own at least a few physical properties (brick and mortar) but also know your objective and how you want to use your investments. Then partner with someone who has experience and expertise.
- Suggested practice to stay focused in life and work: transcendental meditation and Cuban cigars.
- Start. Most people won’t start. If you are sitting there and not doing anything… that’s the problem. The quicker you can get to the starting point, the better it will be for you.
Reach Out to Minesh Bhindi
- Perfect Portfolio
- Email: Contact@PerfectPortfolio.com
Thank you Minesh for taking the time to discuss diversifying your real estate portfolio with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more