JC 099: How to Raise More Capital with Jake Marmulstein
Before founding Groundbreaker, Jake Marmulstein held a number of roles involving real estate and technology, supporting the growth of early stage digital technology ventures while working with the government on foreign direct investment by Fortune 500s. In 2011, he started his career in real estate, underwriting hotel investments for Watermark Capital Partners.
At Groundbreaker, Jake owns the Company’s strategic vision and execution. He is responsible for sales, management of the departments and the people leading them. Jake also manages Company finances and capitalization, as well as the Board.
Jake Marmulstein joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to share how using technology platforms will increase investor confidence.
- Look at markets that are underserved and listen to what people are saying.
- Real estate syndication technology allows you to automate the process and raise more capital.
- The more investors you have, the greater your need for a platform to manage them.
- Simplify! Presentation and easy user experience is important.
- Streamline your syndication process.
- Soccer and Rugby
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Don’t be too greedy with your first deal. Just do what you need to do to get the job done.
Reach Out to Jake Marmulstein
- Blog: https://groundbreaker.co/blog/
Thank you, Jake Marmulsteinfor taking the time to share how to provide real estate investors with access to more capital.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more