JC 084: Finding Balance with Cliff Hayden
Cliff Hayden is a family man, real estate investor, broker-owner of Altec Properties, and founder of ShowMeTheRental.com, a unique online service that automates the most difficult part of property management: finding and screening qualified tenants.
Cliff knows the importance of finding the right balance of priorities in life, especially as a business owner. This quest for a more abundant life inspired Cliff to walk away from his fruitful career and into the often-chaotic world of real estate investing. As someone who’s personally struggled with this juggling act of business, life and family, Cliff understands how to manage the emotional, mental, and physical toll it can take on real estate investors, property managers, or landlords — whether it’s their full-time career or a side hustle.
Cliff Hayden joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to talk about envisioning the successful life and business you want.
- No one will care about your properties more than you. Have a great staff and a great team in place and stay involved.
- Decide what kind of business and what kind of life style you want.
- Education and finding a mentor is key.
- Put your life 1st. Have themes for the day in your work life.
- Be grateful for what you have and don’t worry about what you don’t have.
- Jiu Jitsu
- Emmitt Smith
- Pay attention on how you talk to yourself. Have a vision of how you want your life to be.
Reach Out to Cliff Hayden:
Thank you Cliff for taking the time to share interchangeable life and real estate advice with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more