JC 104: How to Multiply Your Cash Flow with Chris Miles
As founder of Money Ripples, host of The Chris Miles Money Show, and co-author of the book Entrepreneur on Fire, Chris Miles is a leading authority on quickly creating wealth by increasing monthly cash flow and creating passive income.
Chris has a proven reputation for getting his clients fast, proven results. Many of his clients have the option to retire in less than 5-10 years, and Chris himself was able to retire twice by age 39! Chris’s passion is helping entrepreneurs, and high-income employees become financially prosperous by finding and fixing their money leaks and creating passive income.
Chris and his family live in Utah, but enjoy escaping to warmer weather during the winter months. In addition to helping his clients increase their cash flow, Chris is a talented ballroom dancer, choreographed ballroom dance routines for Utah Valley University, and got 5th place in his third grade spelling bee.
Chris Miles joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to discuss cash flow and working “right”.
- Free up cash- Track your money so you have a full picture.
- You don’t have to pay off all debt to be free.
- Income follows asset. Net worth means nothing unless it equals income.
- Now is the time to buy real estate and/or sell assets.
- With the current stock market, now may be the best time to get your money working for you.
- Ken Griffey Jr.
- Running and Ballroom Dancing
- It’s not about working harder or smarter. It’s about working right.
- Find people who do it right and follow how they think and see the world.
Reach Out to Chris Miles:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (253) 640-4857
- Facebook: moneyripples
- Podcast:The Chris Miles Money Show
- Slack: chris.miles9177
Thank you, Chris, for taking the time to share cash flow options with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more