JC 101: Playing Louder with Joe DiSanto
Joe DiSanto built multi-million dollar businesses, produced critically acclaimed documentaries and an Emmy-winning TV show, invested millions in real estate, and is semi-retired at age 43.
Now Joe is sharing a lifetime of fiscal know-how via Play Louder, an invaluable resource that helps individuals and business owners increase their net worth and plan better for their future.
Joe DiSanto joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to share his journey to real estate and financial success.
- You must have a positive outlook on what you want to achieve.
- Buy a house! You’ll be the investor of your own property.
- Track your finances and know how much you are making vs. spending.
- If you hate doing something, pay someone to do it. You’ll end up saving money in the long run.
- Learn how to tap into the tax benefits as a business owner.
- Tiger Woods
- There is no overnight success. It’s a long run.
Reach Out to Joe DiSanto
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephdisanto/
Thank you, Joe for taking the time to share how preparedness and opportunity creates success with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more