JC 100: Consistency is the “Secret Sauce” with Johnny Williams
To celebrate Episode 100 I’m giving away 100 copies of my book 10,000 Miles to The American Dream. Learn how to receive your copy of the book in the show notes below!
John Williams was my 1stguest on the Real Estate Locker Room Podcast and I’m stoked to welcome him back to celebrate the 100thEpisode!
John doesn’t believe that you have to be the most talented person to be successful as a real estate investor. You have to leverage the talent that you do have and work hard.
Investing in real estate is cumulative and John’s advice is to learn from doing. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and learn the business of fixing property by doing it.
John started his career with one single family home in 2001 and has scaled to managing over 1200 tenants and multiple mobile home parks.
Johnny Williams joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to catch up on his successes during the past three years.
- Being able to control real estate will benefit you.
- Show up, be consistent and have the desire to be successful.
- Continue to build your portfolio so that you can expand.
- Buy little things, stack them together, sell them off for a big profit, then buy bigger stuff.
- Real estate is not a get rich quick business. Show up and put in the work every day. The harder you work, the more opportunities you get.
- Go deeper into how you are trying to find your properties.
Reach Out to Johnny Williams
10,000 Miles to The American Dream GIVE AWAY!!!
Because of our 100thepisode, we are giving away 100 copies of our book 10,000 Miles to The American Dream!
- How to win:
- Go to your preferred podcast platform.
- Leave a review.
- Send a screenshot to me via email, FB, or IG in a DM with your mailing address!
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: @JohnCarneyOnline
- Instagram: @johnm_carney
Thank you, Johnny Williams for taking the time to share the secret sauce of consistency with the audience.
“If you want to learn more about sales in real state, sales training can provide you with the knowledge and development that will leverage your skills in this industry”.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more