JC 093: Real Estate Apps with Peter Sisson
Peter Sisson is a product-focused entrepreneur who has successfully started and exited four tech companies. Peter recently launched his fifth business, Yaza, creating an authentic and secure video mapping app. Peter’s expertise covers all aspects of designing, building, launching, growing and monetizing great products, as well as designing and scaling organizations to support those products and make them profitable.
Peter also invests his time volunteering and mentoring startup founders at the European Innovation Academy and Start Out Growth Lab. During his tenure, twenty-four companies have graduated. These businesses have closed over $45M in funding and created more than 200 new jobs.
Peter believes that entrepreneurship provides a path to economic self-empowerment that doesn’t t require people to “fit in” with the traditional corporate grind. It offers a path to success and fulfillment for dreamers, big thinkers, innovators and creative people who want to have an impact on the world.
Peter Sisson joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to explain how to make Yaza work for you.
- Find a Co-Founder and assemble your team.
- 1stlesson of entrepreneurship: customer. customer. customer.
- Yaza is great way to drive efficacy to a 24-hour turn with your real estate team.
- You must have agility and react quickly to new information.
- Be prepared to pivot. Your product may become more relevant to a different market than you initially tested.
- Do not think you that can’t talk about your product ideas because someone is going to steal it. Talk to as many people you can, listen, and don’t look back.
Reach Out to Peter Sisson
Thank you Peter for taking the time to share how your new technology benefits the real estate industry with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more