JC 088: Real Estate Technology That Works with Jeffrey Brogger
Jeffrey Brogger is a pioneer in the real estate technology space and the Founder of both STEEZY.Digital and RealNurture.io. He started his career as the Sales Manager at VECTOR/CUTCO, before moving on to head marketing at Redwood Empire and ultimately founding the two real estate technology companies that he is running today.
Driven by a mission to empower 100,000 Realtors with technology, Jeffrey is best known for his role as a National TV Talk Show Host on Real Men of Real Estate and has been featured on prestigious podcasts such as Pat Hiban’s Real Estate Rockstars.
Jeffrey Brogger joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to discuss online lead generations and how to keep up with changing technology.
- If you chase every wave, you will catch none. Remain focused and have patience.
- The goal is to generate qualified sales conversations through social media.
- Mobile first marketing: SMS text and Facebook Messenger allow for higher open rates.
- Bite size content is important for allowing people to engage and increase your lead score.
- On boarding is a process that takes time. Jeff recommends a concierge to help with you with on boarding.
- Kelly Slater – Surfing
- Know your strengths. Play to your strengths. There is a person out there who will do the things you hate, do it better than you and love it.
- FREE Real Estate Chatbot Crash Course https://www.realnurture.io/offers/FAedTZJ7/checkout
Reach Out to Jeffrey Brogger
Thank you Jeffrey for taking the time to share how to use technology to amplify your online presence and accelerate your lead generation.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
Connect with John Carney
© John Carney 2020
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more