JC 075: Self Directed IRA Investing with Brian Eastman
Brian Eastman is a principal and Sr. Consultant at Safeguard Advisors, LLC based in Boulder, Colorado. He has personally worked with thousands of independent investors over the years and has a deep understanding of the tax framework that governs self-directed retirement plans as well as how to actually implement such plans successfully in a variety of real estate-related transactions.
Brian has been investing in real estate personally with his self-directed plan for 15 years and has participated in sub-division development, flipping properties, rentals, lease options, and trust deed financing of various types of property.
Brian Eastman joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to talk about liberating your tax shelter retirement money for real estate investing.
Five Key Points:
- You have the option of using your retirement money to invest in real estate instead of the stock market.
- Real estate is a tangible, manageable and controllable for the investors and offers consistent cash flow to grow their retirement savings.
- You may enter into various real estate syndications (i.e. crowdfunds) due to the regulations becoming more relaxed.
- The real estate markets are favorable to multifamily and commercial real estate due to increasing demand and opportunities.
- Daily habits that keep you focused as a real estate investor include regular exercise and maintaining a work life balance.
- Magic Johnson
- Be mindful, take the time, rely on true expertise, think things through, and develop a business plan.
Reach Out to Brian Eastman:
- Email: email@example.com
- FB: Safeguard Advisors
- Phone: 877-366-4074
- www.ira123.com/lockerroom for a $200 savings
Thank you Brian Eastman for taking the time to talk IRA investing with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more