JC 072: House Flipping with Michael Green
Michael Green believes that the key to success in the house flipping industry is being open to investing in personal growth and seeing the potential in something that’s a little broken-down and rough around the edges, even if others may have given up on it. This includes seeing the potential in oneself. After discovering the self-development journey, Michael has scaled two houses flipping businesses and flipped over 1100 houses in the last ten years to achieve success that he never believed was possible.
Today Michael finds the most rewarding part of his career to be helping others make profound changes from the inside out and to achieve financial freedom.
Michael Green joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to shares his story of house flipping success.
Five Key Points:
- If you are creating a vision for your business, it’s about doing one house and nailing it, making the right profits on it, optimizing and maximizing every aspect along the way.
- Your business will continue to grow when you focus on profitability and margin.
- Have a post game approach. Analyze what you did and make changes. Look at what you thought would happen vs. what actually happened.
- Get focused on productivity and profit. Ask yourself, “What were my best properties and why? How to you get rid of the awful ones?”
- You don’t have to do more to make more if you educate yourself and work efficiently.
- Ray Lewis
- Mindset by Carol S. Dweck
- Pick the highest priority actives, work on them and then quit. It will force you to do what matters.
Reach Out to Michael Green:
- IG: @THEFLIPFACTORPODCAST
- EMAIL: email@example.com
Thank you Michael Green for taking the time to share your success story in the house flipping game with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at http://www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more