JC 067: Flipping Land with Jack Bosch
Known as “the Land Guy,” Jack Bosch is a German native, real estate investor, educator, husband, and father. Since 2002, Jack and his wife Michelle, have been buying and selling lots and unimproved land and have flipped their way to financial freedom with more than 4,000 transactions. It only took them 18 months to go from Zero to $1M.
Since 2008, Jack and Michelle have been educating investors who either find houses too challenging or are unsatisfied with the competition and teaching them how to make more money from simple land and lot flips.
Jack Bosch joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room and takes us on his journey from Germany to the USA and how he started a successful business flipping land.
Five Key Points:
- Land is a viable option. You can flip land the same way you flip houses.
- It may take some time to get your first deal and you may struggle with no responses from potential sellers. Having a formula that works for you will turn it around.
- There are “different kinds of land”. If the land is undeveloped and it is free and clear, you can you can lease, rent, split, rezone, sell it for retail, sell it wholesale, etc…
- Focus on the land alone. You do not have to develop the land. Someone else will develop it after you sell it.
- Land sales are typically sold directly to consumer and not with a real estate agent.
- Team Handball
- Larry Fitzgerald
- German National Handball Team
- Turn the Ship Around by David Market
- Winners Never Cheat by Jon M. Huntsman
- Safe Souls by Lori Losch
- Always keep in mind the 80/20 rule. 20% of your activities are generating 80% of your results.
- Facebook Market Place
- Land Profit Generator(Facebook Group)
Reach Out to Jack Bosch
Thank you Jack for taking the time to discuss flipping land with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more