JC 065: Real Wealth-Building with Tyrone Jackson
Financial Freedom through Financial Education
Tyrone Jackson went from theater and voice-over acting in movies and commercials to being a trusted stock market trader, mentor, and best-selling author who has built his reputation on his unique ability to make stock market trading and investing accessible to people without a financial education.
Stock and real estate investing run togetherto create financial freedom. Through his program, The Wealthy Investor, as well as live seminars in NYC and LA, Tyrone teaches retail investors how to successfully trade and invest stocks and options and how to profit in every market environment. His work has been featured on Nasdaq.com, CBS Marketwatch, the Los Angeles Daily News, and on YahooFinance.com.
Tyrone Jackson joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to discuss how he got started in wealth-building, became a self-made successful investor, what it takes to successfully build wealth, and personal and professional tips and habits he’s learned along the way.
Five Key Points:
- Success is so much more than what is seen – there’s a lot of hard work that goes on behind the scenes, strategies in place, and even some failures that happen before success comes.
- Wealth is really nothing more than a series of positive habits. It’s not just trading time for dollars, it’s taking a little of what you have, and putting your money to work (with a piece of real estate, mutual fund, or even one stock).
- If you shift your consciousness, and seek a financial education, your life can change. The more you commit to wealth-building, the more it will commit to you.
- To get into wealth-building, learn to speak the money language – it’s the language of billionaires.
- Stock and real estate investing go together. With both, it’s never an “either/or,” it’s “both/and” – you want to build a stock market AND a real estate portfolio as part of your wealth-building plan.
- Michael Jordan
- Dreams become reality step by step, and you will achieve what you focus on most.
Reach Out to Tyrone Jackson:
Thank you Tyrone for taking the time to share your wealth-building success tips with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more