JC 060: Have a vision that excites you with Mark Dolfini
Mark Dolfini is a veteran of the U.S. Marines, author, and the Founder and Head Coach of Landlord Coach, LLC. Landlord Coach is a coaching company that aims to help those in rental real estate management unleash their true entrepreneurial potential. As a real estate investor, Mark specializes in property management, property maintenance, and home and apartment leasing.
Mark Dolfini joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to discuss how to manage your business like a landlord. He shares his military background, how he found his entrepreneurial spirit, and how he transitioned into real estate. He explains how his company works, their VIP business structure, and their goal with each client. Mark also gives excellent advice regarding motivation, overcoming hurdles, finding your business focus, and management.
Five Key Points:
- Learn to delegate, but not abdicate. Turning over something you’re not good at doesn’t mean you need to be hands off.
- A military work ethic translates very well into the civilian sector.
- Real estate can be a very distracting business. Don’t be a business that does everything, but nothing well. Find an area of specialization.
- Think big and visualize goals that excite you to stay focused and motivated.
- Arm yourself mentally for success – the battle for becoming successful is all in your mind.
- Pat Tillman, former NFL player and US Army Ranger
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Put a value on your time. If you’re doing too many activities or tasks that don’t measure up to that value, find a way to more efficiently complete those tasks or eliminate them entirely.
- Where Men Win Glory by Jon Krakauer
Reach Out to Mark Dolfini:
Thank you Mark for taking the time to teach the audience how to run their business like a landlord.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more