JC 058: Day Trading Real Estate with Larry Goins
Know the hierarchy of real estate
Larry Goins is a hard-charging entrepreneur, educator and real estate investor with 30 years of experience in the real estate industry. Aside from being a successful investor, Larry is an accomplished key note speaker who travels the United States to speak and train audiences about his proven investment strategies. He’s the author of Getting Started in Real Estate Day Trading, a book that teaches readers a new and revolutionary way to buy and sell houses with as little as $5,000.
Larry joins John Carney in the Real Estate Locker Room to chat about day trading real estate and how it enabled him to achieve unparalleled success. He shares his real estate success story and lays out the steps involved in a successful day trade. Turn up the volume and pay attention when Larry details the hierarchy of real estate.
Five Key Points:
- Investing in real estate education isn’t cheap – the more you know about real estate, the more money you will make.
- Learn different models and strategies to understand what to do with opportunities.
- Day trade to build up your capital.
- Don’t quit your day job until you’re bringing in as much money.
- Set your goal and have a deadline. A goal without a deadline is just a conversation.
- Don’t just get educated. You must apply what you learn and take action.
Reach Out to Larry Goins:
- Larry Goins official website
- Free HUD Book
- Larry Buys Houses
- Getting Started in Real Estate Day Trading book
- Call 877-Larry-Go for a free investor’s kit
Thank you Larry for taking the time to share your expert advice on how day trading real estate will elevate your business.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at http://www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2019
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more