JC 047: Achieving your business goals with Jim Leonard
Goals require daily action
Jim has more than three decades of experience in the mortgage banking industry. Pinnacle is known for transactions that include non-recourse, long-term permanent financing, acquisition and redevelopment loans, and equity placements.
In this episode, Jim shares the success story behind Pinnacle and how they worked to scale the business to where it is today. Learn the methods Jim and his team use to secure lenders, how they research property owners (prospective clients), and the difference between growing a business then and now. Turn up the volume when Jim shares his best tips for goal setting, cash flow and knowing what to look for in a great real estate deal.
Five Key Points:
- New investors have it easier or harder starting off depending on where we are in the credit cycle.
- A good deal is buying something and fixing it up and the property ends up being worth more than what you paid for and the cost to improve it.
- Focus on the cash flow. How much you can rent it for and understand the expenses to operate the property.
- Nothing you do is mutual. Action either takes you to your goals or farther away from them.
- Numbers are good, but knowing your competition and neighborhood is better
- Johnny Bench, Cincinnati Reds
- Francisco Lindor, Cleveland Indians
- Soccer, Baseball, Basketball
- Write down your goals. It doesn’t matter if they’re short term or long-term goals. Write them down so you never forget.
Reach Out to Jim Leonard:
- Pinnacle Financial Group
- (216) 328 9700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Jim for sharing your process for achieving goals and how to identify a great real estate opportunity.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at http://www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2018
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more