JC 103: Infill Development with Jason Javer
Jason Javer is a native New Yorker and graduate of the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan with a degree in finance. Jason began his career at a private equity company that invested in Chicago real estate. This experience provided Jason with the foundation required for success in the real estate investment and development game as a real estate entrepreneur.
Jason targets infill development sites in Charlotte, NC and applies his experience as a financial analyst to source and underwrite his development opportunities. As a member of the thriving Charlotte community, Jason enjoys his time at the office and out on the golf course with friends.
Jason Javer joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to talk about the competitive real estate game.
- Infill development: development near an urban core.
- Understanding local zoning is key.
- You are going to get knocked down. Get up and keep improving.
- Be a leader. You’re managing the people around you and they are looking to you.
- Find something to specialize in, “your edge”, where you add value in the process.
- Michael Jordan
- Consume information, find your niche / something you enjoy/where you can add value and take action.
- Lean on your strengths & attack your weaknesses.
Reach Out to Jason Javer
- FB: @vistahomesclt
- Charlotte Entrepreneur Podcast
10,000 Miles to The American Dream GIVE AWAY!!!
Because we reached our 100thepisode, we are giving away 100 copies of our book 10,000 Miles to The American Dream!
- How to win:
- Go to your preferred podcast platform.
- Leave a review.
- Send a screenshot to me via email, FB, or IG in a DM with your mailing address!
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: @JohnCarneyOnline
- Instagram: @johnm_carney
Thank you, Jason Javer for taking the time to share infill development with the audience.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2020
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more