JC 042: Understanding The Reverse Mortgage with Ray Antonelli
Success, Motivation and Thinking Big
Ray Antonelli is a Senior Mortgage Loan Officer for Nations Lending where he leads Credit and Reverse Mortgage education programs. He’s a seasoned credit expert, author, real estate coach, and reverse mortgage specialist.
Ray’s a business networking heavy weigh and listed as one of LinkedIn’s Top 100 Real Estate Mortgage Pros due to his contributions to the community as well as vast network and professional connections.
In this episode Ray discusses how seniors benefit from reverse mortgages. He defines the reverse mortgage, its point of difference from other loans, as well as the cash flow benefits.
Ray finds motivation by helping others and providing seniors with sustainable source of cash flow through reverse mortgages. He teaches people to improve / repair their credit score, the do’s and don’t of reverse mortgages as well as other real estate related courses that include live training and webinars.
Five Key Points:
- Reverse mortgages are designed to help seniors stay in their homes as long as possible.
- The bank does not want the house, they want to get paid for the mortgage.
- A reverse mortgage helps seniors avoid going into debt.
- The home equity line of credit (HELOC) is just like any other loan you have to repay.
- Funds from reverse mortgages are sutable for almost any purpose except annuities.
- Jim Brown – NFL Hall of Fame / Cleveland Browns superstar
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- The world is full of educated derelicts. Only the most motivated people are able to succeed.
- What to do when the banks says NO! by Ray Antonelli
Reach Out to Ray Antonelli:
- Phone: +1 (216) 337 7520
Thank you Ray for taking the time to share your expertise on reverse mortgages.
© John Carney 2018
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more