JC 029: How to Invest in Land from Anywhere with Mark Podolsky
Capitalize and Earn Passive Income by Investing in Raw Land
Mark Podolsky is known as the Land Geek, a title he’s earned for focusing his business on raw land investing. He’s been in the business for over 16 years and has completed over 5,000 land deals with an amazing average ROI of 300% on cash flips, and more than 1000% on deals sold with financing terms. This is quite the achievement if you consider the first deal he made in 2001 was worth only $3000.
Mark says his reason for getting into investing was to simply escape the rat race. Prior to his current business, he was trapped in a state of “no work, no pay” status. Top that with high amounts of stress and not having enough “me” time, Mark knew he had to find a way out fast. Now Mark barely works 5 hours a week, and has created his business in such a way that not only is it mostly automated, but also manned by a great team with the same vision he possesses.
Five Key Points:
- Aim to reach the point where you spend less time working IN your business and more time working ON the business.
- If we don’t pay for something, we typically don’t value it very much.
- The neighbors can be your built-in best buyer.
- Selling lands allow you to be free from renters, rehabs, renovations, or rodents.
- The primary benefit of selling raw land is you have a massive market and only few are doing it.
- LeBron James – Basketball Player
- If you’ll do for the next 3-5 years what other people won’t do, you’ll be able to do for the rest of your life what other people can’t do.
Reach Out to Mark Podolsky:
- Email Mark at email@example.com with the subject heading “real estate locker room” or “John Carney” to get your passive income launch kit for free.
Thank you Mark for taking the time to share your expertise on raw land investing with us.
Listen to all the episodes of The Real Estate Locker Room Show and sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter at http://www.johncarneyonline.com
© John Carney 2017
Want to become Wealthy by Investing in Real Estate?
Subscribe to receive the Game Plan newsletter, blogs and more